Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

How to create a 3D table in CATIA assembly?

RockWithBoA

How to create a 3D table in CATIA assembly like below?
001849zfy56ao5tpsq76w5.jpg

It seems it's created as a Note, but I cannot find any option to create a table in a Note. Is there any workaround or other ways to achieve the similar result?

You can create a Table on a 2D Drawing, but I've never seen that capability on a 3D Note.

But obviously it can be done, as you've shown in the picture. Maybe copy&paste? Maybe it was done with a macro?

You can create a Table on a 2D Drawing, but I've never seen that capability on a 3D Note.

But obviously it can be done, as you've shown in the picture. Maybe copy&paste? Maybe it was done with a macro?

Thank you for your reply. The 3D table was created by a CAA customization. Usually there will be some native functionalities which can achieve the same result.

I've tested copy&paste but no success. I guess it cannot be created directly but needs to use some special alternative way.:(

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back