Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

How can I generate CATIA stp document including data of material?

FanyeDong

Hello. I'm now working on a project about data screening. I need to generate stp document form CAD model, and then screen the data with matlab. Now I have a problem with stp document. For example, I apply Aluminium as the material of a part. What I need to do is to find the data like density and thermal conductivity in the generated stp document. However, I find the data of material (properties) are missing in the stp document.

I've already set the option Tools-options-compatbility-Allication Protocol(AP) as 214 iso. It still doesn't work.

How can I generate CATIA stp document including data of material? Or is there any other method I can import the data of materials into matlab? Thanks a lot!

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back