Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Where is my thread

Lapra

Hello

i'm new & happy to be in 3dcadforums

i started an important thread & it disapeared & i didn't get the time to read what the page said

& i went to my profile nothing there!!! mods/admins your help is kindly appreciated...

Hi Lapra and welcome to 3D CAD Forums. Your thread is here

https://www.3dcadforums.com/threads...rations-in-catia-v5-like-GSD-trim-for-example

All threads form new users are held in moderation until they can be vetted against spam and other nonsense. Once a moderator validates your post it will appear live. This cuts down on the amount of forum spam and bots hitting us. Since you joined earlier this morning this is why you weren't able to see your post.

Once a user has 5 approved posts then this restriction is removed and posts are automatically approved.

The MODS are mostly in GMT+8 so might not be getting to validation before their first morning coffee.. :)

Hope this clears up any questions.

I approved this thread earlier this morning (maybe 7:30 New York time), before my first cup of coffee.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back