Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

SolidWorks Drawing & Drafting Tutorials

Kinetic

Hello,
i'm new to SW, learning it for University so far and need recommendation for learning Resources.
So far i'm OK with modeling but for Drafting, I face difficulty finding appropriate resource.
Learning scope: Generating drawing for different views from a given 3D model, then adding dimensions, tolerances and surface finishing info.
There’s wealth of videos on Utube about drawing but my problems is I cant use this to practice.
It’s all about practicing and unfortunately the videos I find do not have the 3D model used in the demonstration, so I can’t practice what’s taught.
I’d appreciate suggesting resources where the model is available or any other learning approach which is more efficient with respect to time

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back