Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Solve the simulation!

Mr Rist

Hey guys!
I have designed a Racking use weld,bolt and contact connectors for my warehouse so i want to simulate the stress, displacements and bolts check to optimize this. I have defined all of conditions to prepare to the simulation, but when i ran it, just 9.1% to be solved, I was still waitting for 20m but nothing more during the CPU at 40% processing on 4of4 Cores, the Ram at 25% and the GPU at 5%. I have tried for more than 5 times but the chilly really spicy :). I don't know why and how to solve it. Any pro bros can help me run it and tell me why computer can solve it and how to fix.
i really appreciate any help, thanks so much!
My solidworks 2014 model:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b2BB_LzkoIzUvx14VR1gq8XMHh_5ZRDB/view?usp=sharing

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back