Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

V5 Machining work bench

Rendering

Can anyone tell me how Catia renders and simulates tool paths? I was told dual xeon processor workstations do not do anything for the machining work bench because Catia runs better on single core or dual core threading. Just trying to get tool simulation to speed up.

Any help appreciated.
Thanks

V5 Machining Workbench and Vericut

Can anyone tell me how Catia renders simulations? Tool path simulation is pretty laggy and slow. Even with newer core cpu amd better graphics it is the same.

I was told dual core xeon build do not really do much either since catia apparently operates better with single cpu workstations and smaller cores? It is true?

Also was told Nvidia works better with Caita and the more cores the better?

Any help would be appreciated. Just trying to speed up the sim. I do not understand why it is the same when the workstation specs are doubled. Maybe settings?

Thanks

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back