Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

This car is designed by which software

Mans

It is an unique design that I love it very much. I wish to be able to design such the industrial project, but it doesn't seem to be designed by Catia. It probably is built in another software. What is the software?

619vpw2tmfl-sx258-bo1-204-203-200.jpg

Thank you, speed1390

I did work with 3D part of AutoCad about 6 0r 7 years, but as far as I experienced, Catia is the king of industrial engineering software. I'm learning it by myself notably, because of my previous experience working with AutoCad, but the picture of the car attracted my interest and I was curious to know it was designed by which software?

Dear master

First of all, I'm glad to see you and then, If in some situation I feel I need your excellent knowledge and experience, I will contact you certainly :)

Thank you

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back