Default I can't insert a picture in the object

I referred to FreeStyle and tried to insert a picture in the surface but received the warning.

I don't know how to put "materials option active" and what the "customize view" is. Please help me.

•   AltAdvertisment

In the top menu - click View + Render Style + Shading With Material

This will allow you to see analysis results and images, and it will show a more realistic image of your models with you have applied various materials. This works with all workbenches, not just FreeStyle

•   AltAdvertisment

I did know this icon in geometry views earlier but didn't know it was the same thing that the warning message was pointing to.

I used it and it did work but the image (default or other images) was very large and didn't situate in the boundary of the surface. How do I resize the image to be fitted with the surface area?

you also told, inserting image on the surface or faces is not particular to FreeStyle and I can do that in other workbenches as well, but I don't know how to apply an image to a surface in GDS.

•   AltAdvertisment

The Shading With Material rendering is what works with the other workbenches.

Thank you