Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

I can't insert a picture in the object

Mans

I referred to FreeStyle and tried to insert a picture in the surface but received the warning.

I don't know how to put "materials option active" and what the "customize view" is. Please help me.

untitled-1.jpg

In the top menu - click View + Render Style + Shading With Material

This will allow you to see analysis results and images, and it will show a more realistic image of your models with you have applied various materials. This works with all workbenches, not just FreeStyle

I did know this icon in geometry views earlier but didn't know it was the same thing that the warning message was pointing to.

I used it and it did work but the image (default or other images) was very large and didn't situate in the boundary of the surface. How do I resize the image to be fitted with the surface area?

you also told, inserting image on the surface or faces is not particular to FreeStyle and I can do that in other workbenches as well, but I don't know how to apply an image to a surface in GDS.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back