Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Wheels on Hex Shaft Help!!

Tkcash2002

Hello! I am a highschool student on a robotics team and am trying to find a way to put the attached 2 inch omni wheels and 2 inch mecanum wheels on a hex shaft (Named "3_8_Hex_x_165_ID_ThunderHex_Stock_36_217-5837" in the assembly), where they can rotate correctly and have the correct amount of spacing. I have a few wheels in the intake assembly now, but more can be added to fit the space on the hex shaft. The only thing i know for sure is the two omni wheels need to be in the middle, and the mecanum wheels on each side. Im not sure what mates to use here or the best way to do it.

I am also aware there is an issue with the flat pattern of the part called "intake bars"

If anyone can help or leave suggestions it would be greatly appreciated. Also, if anything else is seen wrong with the assembly, let me know.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12U78CTc0EGr-MQNl6QctOkZ9DSJLkZdh/view?usp=sharing <---- files, intake assem is entire assembly

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back