Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

CAD Developer & Designer

hi folks

I am an experienced CAD developer & designer from India. I am well versed with blender open source customization and modelling with it.

Since it is open source so I chooses to work with it. But I am well versed with Auto CAD and CATIA also,

My set of other tools:

AUTOCAD, CATIAV5, BLENDER
SALOME-PLATFORM
OPENCASCADE
OPENSCENEGRAPH

I am a CFD designer also along with CAD, My favorite CFD tool is OpenFoam.

If any employer is interested to work with me please contact me by
email ID: [email protected]

Last edited:
Cad drawing services play a critical part in ensuring the efficiency and success of a construction project. The industry professionals and building owners alike will benefit from this set of drawings and documentation. Because of modern CAD software, drafting and documentation jobs are no longer as arduous and time-consuming as they were previously when designs and drawing processes were done manually.

It's a lot easier to make modifications when you're not in the middle of a project. The architectural drafting services team offers the designer's concept a final form; this set of drawings and documentation ensures that there are no misunderstandings or misinterpretations during the project's construction stage.

INDOVANCE strives to give clients the Assurance and Confidence they need to make the best strategic decisions for sustainable and safe design solutions, enhanced visualization and forecasting capabilities, easy maintenance and remodeling, compliance with international codes and standards, high-quality deliverables with cost-benefits and quick turnarounds, and easy integration for increased control over the design process.

Established in 2003, we have grown to serve the AEC Industry and successfully completed diverse projects across the USA, Canada, UK, and the Gulf area. INDOVANCE Inc strives to provide the benefits of OUTSOURCING Architectural Services to our Global clientele.

Below is the list of industries served by INDOVANCE Inc:
  1. Civil Engineering
  2. Mechanical Engineering
  3. Architecture + BIM
  4. MEP
  5. Point CLOUD
  6. 3D Walkthrough
  7. Graphics and Web Designing
  8. Premedia & Signage
Think BIG with Indovance, GROW your Business with a Global CAD Partner.

Attachments

• indovance inc.jpg
    indovance inc.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 0

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back