As we gear up for another exciting year, we would like to invite you to attend our Design for Excellence Seminar on January 20, 2015 in Detroit, Michigan.
Join us for a one-day event where leading industry experts and trainers in the field of materials, tooling, processing and simulation will explain how to apply Design for Excellence techniques in new product design and move beyond traditional approaches to a new era of Robust Product Design Approach.
Design for Excellence or DfX is a powerful approach that ensures that the issues related to the manufacturing, cost, quality and serviceability of the product are addressed right at the design stage and errors are minimized. Whether you are a creating a new product or modifying existing one, DFX techniques can be applied to any design, ultimately resulting in higher quality and more robust product.
Register for the seminar to gain insights from industry experts and trainers on how to design for excellence, eliminate rework and delays, all which decrease costs.
• Industry leaders, recognized experts and trainers in the field of materials, design, tooling, processes, simulation to share best practices in design and manufacturing
• Case studies, examples of actual parts highlighting failures due to ignorance of DFX requirements
• Gain valuable insights by participating in round table discussion with industry experts and network with peers.
Who Should Attend?
• Engineering Managers/Directors/ VPs
• Design Engineers/Managers/Directors/VPs
• Manufacturing engineers/Managers/ Directors/VPs
• Supply-chain managers/Directors/VPs
Early Bird registrants get a free pass to North American International Automotive Show, which will be held at Cobo Centre, a short walking distance from Marriot Renaissance Centre in Detroit.
For more information visit: http://dfmpro.geometricglobal.com/2015-holistic-product-design-approach-dfx/