Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Looking for a Program Calculates a Volume

pepejjnd

Hello dear SOLIDWORKS users i would appreciate your help about the follow question:

First i have got dimensions from a existing piece, like a Piramydal Trunk, it Volume (also all its dimensions), Density, Formule to Calculate its Volume, etc. Also i have drawn the piece in SOLIDWORKS 2007.

I´m looking for a method, program or something else that helps me to Generate New Pieces after I introduce the Required weight. I mean, I think it could be possible to have a Kind of program (maybe with SOLIDWORKS API) that calculates (with iterations) the Volume, obviously using the next Volume Formule: V = 1/3h (B + (BB')^1/2 + B'); here with some constants definite by default (with all its dimensions) for any Weight.

I hope someone could help me to find relate information to this point.

Thank you so much for your attention.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back