Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Looking for PDS/PDMS Designer,Administrator and Modellers

V

ventrumindia

Hi Friends,

I hope you are fine and doing well,I am currently looking for above mention profiles or consultants.It would be great if you can forward me your rate/hour for the JD below:

(I) PDS Administrator (5 to 10 years experience) - One
(ii) PDMS Administrator (5 to 10 years experience) - One
(iii) Designer (Above 10 years experience) - Two
(iv) Senior Draughtsman ( Above 10 years experience ) - Two
(v) Modellers ( 2 to 5 years experience) - Five

A response from interested candidates who are willing to work at New Delhi on short term contract need to reply only,

Thanks,

Ventrum India

Interested for your modeller request

I am a design engineer . I work in UK , and I am interested , if you are agree with , to work for you as consultant modeller. I have worked in Ferrari, Maserati , Detroit Diesel , using Catia 5 ( solids, surfaces and drafting) , and I have more then 15 years experience . If for you it's OK , we can colaborate (I hope) .
Please let me know.
Regards
G. Ghimpu

Hi Friends,

I hope you are fine and doing well,I am currently looking for above mention profiles or consultants.It would be great if you can forward me your rate/hour for the JD below:

(I) PDS Administrator (5 to 10 years experience) - One
(ii) PDMS Administrator (5 to 10 years experience) - One
(iii) Designer (Above 10 years experience) - Two
(iv) Senior Draughtsman ( Above 10 years experience ) - Two
(v) Modellers ( 2 to 5 years experience) - Five

A response from interested candidates who are willing to work at New Delhi on short term contract need to reply only,

Thanks,

Ventrum India

PDS Administrator

Hi,

I have overall 12 years of experience which includes 7 years of PDS Administration experience, 3 years of Piping design & 2 years of AutoPlant Administration experience.
I have attached my resume also for your kind consideration.

Kindly let me know!

Thanx and regards,

Farid

Attachments

• CV_FARID_Aug09.doc
    69.5 KB · Views: 6

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back