Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

CAD as a career

CAD is a good career to get into. a comment - learn how to make engineering or architectural drawings manually first. the knowledge can benefit you in the long run. one of the things many people do not understand is that it is possible to create an engineering drawing using CAD that looks good on the screen but is useless as a database

CAD used for engineering or architectural purposes can be a career by itself. or it can be a stepping stone into becoming an engineer or architect.
CV example

CAD is a good career to get into. a comment - learn how to make engineering or architectural drawings manually first. the knowledge can benefit you in the long run. one of the things many people do not understand is that it is possible to create an engineering drawing using CAD that looks good on the screen but is useless as a database

CAD used for engineering or architectural purposes can be a career by itself. or it can be a stepping stone into becoming an engineer or architect.

help plzz

M doin b.e in mech frm mumbai...i heard dat there are gud opportunities for cad engineers.what cad courses should i do for gud future?pls suggest me sm courses..thank u..

different type of job available in cad technology

There are different type of job available in cad technology . A CAD drafter fundamentally prepares technical drawings and plans which are used by production and construction engineers to construct an ended product and these products range from the tallest buildings to smallest microchips.
There are a variety of different specialties that a CAD technician could have including: engineering drawings in aeronautics, architectural, civil, electrical, mechanical, and process piping.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back