Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Mechanical CAD Designer

mwrother

I am a mechanical designer who possesses ingenuity, leadership and a tireless work ethic and a proven ability to design products from inception to fabrication and installation. I have been responsible for providing non-analytical engineering designs, new drawings, bills of materials and maintenance of existing products. I am also an experienced mechanical and electronic technician with a unique mix of skills including a working knowledge of multiple CAD systems. More importantly I have a talent for quickly mastering design, manufacturing processes and 3D CAD software. I believe I am an ideal candidate for any designer position, even positions that call for an engineering degree.

If you know or know someone that knows that is looking for an accomplished, talented and creative person with a strong product design and CAD background I would welcome the opportunity to talk with them.

Thanks

RE: Mechanical Drawing

Hello Sir:

Just wondering if you would be interested in doing the drawings and measurements for a small auto part for me. I need the drawings and measurements for production. If interested, please contact as soon as possible. have a great day.

Regards,
MJ

Hello MJ!

We are very interested with your post. We have a many services for you seclection. Please contact our.

Our Sevices
It offers high quality services and any drawings to create drawing traces of 3D Modeling.

Outsourcing-related services

• 3D Model

• Simulation, Movie Making

• 2D Drawing

Tracing drawings

Figure created from parts assembly diagram ·

• Design or CAD drawings

• Existing or CAD drawings

We also work on behalf of the overflow and in-house CAD related work being chased by maniacal time around.

For proprietary technology and will be strictly time in 3D & 2D CAD or have good quality cheap price.

Will solve the following problem for CAD drawings tracing.

Severe degradation can not be reused drawings.

• Using CAD software :

Autocad, Inventor, SolidWorks, ProE, I-DEAS, NX, Catia ...

Please contact us for any other CAD software.

Appreciated if you send a drawing samples, we will respond in various software.

● About the Staff

We are not responsible for working with engineers from the University of mechanical engineering and
business experience in Japan.

Ensures the quality of the data according to customer requirements.

Speed ​​UP about tracing drawings to 3D drawings.

Please use our means because we have implemented a prototype for free MECATECH.

● Prices

Less than half the market because we have local support in Vietnam.

Please refer to the following prices.

+Test for free

B
Request Confirmation
Creating sample data

$ 0/ h
Click → Contact

+ 2D Drawing

Created separately from the assembly drawing FIG.

Tracing the various drawings
Design modification drawings
Drawing or CAD
Data conversion
Other

$ 7.99/ h
Click → Contact

+ 3D modeling to create

To 3D Modeling
Fixed 3D model
Data conversion
Other