Default Workbench button remains "invisible" in catia V5R14

Hello,

when I am in my sketcher and I want to leave it to go back to my part, I can't find the workbench button anymore.
    It is activated in the toolbars list, It is NOT (really NOT, I searched a lot) hidden somewhere on the side , indicated by the double arrows. It's just not there anymore.
    I also tried removing ALL the toolbars and then only selecting the workbench toolbar, but nothing appears. Really frustrating.
    I can of course use the view--> commands list-->exit workbench, but this is not really practical as this is something I do a lot.
    I have been using Catia for more then two years now and this has never happend before.

Please help.

Greetings,

Jurgen

•   AltAdvertisment

Do you have an EXIT icon? That's normally how you should leave the sketch and return to the workbench you were in.

When I can't find various icons, I reset the toolbar positions and contents to go back to the CATIA defaults.

VIEW + TOOLBARS + CUSTOMIZE, select the TOOLBARS tab, click RESTORE POSTION, click RESTORE ALL CONTENTS, and CLOSE

It worked perfectly. I got the icon back.
    Thank you very much!

Jurgen

•   AltAdvertisment

Default Same problem with me ....???

I am also facing similar kind if problem.

Started a part design, after performing few steps exit the workbench using Exit work bench icon. Later performed few steps in body design. Now when I want to return to workbench I am unable to find the Exit Workbench icon to click and resume workbench nor able to return to workbench mode by other ways.

Have performed all the restore related actions but no use.

Does my ver. of CATIA corrupt or is this Installation problem. (My ver is CATIA P3 V5R21)

Need solution, please help

•   AltAdvertisment

Not sure why you would lose that toolbar all of the sudden. Could you be accidentally dragging the toolbar off the screen?

In the top menu, use View + Toolbars and make sure there is a checkmark in front of WORKSPACE.

If you are stuck in a sketch, you can exit by clicking in the white box in the lower-right corner and type-in: c: exit workbench After you exit, follow the previous instructions to reset and restore all toolbars

i tried c: exit workbench ....... and the response returned was " Unavailable command: exit workbench"

even tried c:Exit workbench ...... and similar response

only c:exit worked and complete application got closed.

Alternatively I tried uninstalling and re-installing previous version of Catia P2 V5R20 (got from a friend) ........ but got struck with same problem ........

ahh.....finally got it resolved..............problem with the icons.......multiple entries against same name during customization.........newbie issues

thanks anyways for help

Can u help me to solve same problem??
    I really frustrated

Anybody help please 😭

Aldi,

did you try customizing your toolbars and restoring the position and restoring the contents?