Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default TopSolid 7 Sub Forum?

Hi!

I would like to create a TopSolid 7 community and exchange with other TopSolid 7 users.

Meanwhile you can join the "TopSolid 7" social group. To do so: click on "User CP" link in top menu, then click "Social Groups" in left menu and search for "TopSolid 7" group.

See you later in TopSolid 7 group!

OFY
    Last edited by Ofy; April 24th, 2010 at 12:47 PM.

Good idea!

In the meantime, im sure you assume you already know the official one?
    TopSolid'Forum :: View Forum - TopSolid 7

Happy modeling!

Daniel

Hi Ofy!

I would also like to see a TopSolid 7 section.

In the meantime, im sure you already know of the official one?

TopSolid'Forum :: View Forum - TopSolid 7

Happy modelling!

/Daniel

Default TopSolid 7.3

Hello,

I use TopSolid 7 since one year, i have started to use V7.2, now it's 7.3. I like the user interface, i suceeded to start using it without any training. What is really interesting in V7 is the Project tree for organizing your files, you can move, rename your files and your assembly references remains correct. I have found a blog about TopSolid 7 : www.topsolidblog.com. By the way if you want to test it, there is a trial version here: TopSolid 7 - Download

I like the idea to create a sub forum. To share our experience about this product.

Gilbert

Default Loft

I would like to have some help regarding Lofted shapes it's quite difficult for adding matching points. Do you know how to make it easily?

Default Service Pack 2

I know that they are improvements in Service Pack 2. Now it's easier to add points to lotfed shapes, the dialog for adding points is now movable and is reshown each time you add points. Service Pack 2 will be released in March, and be downloadable through TopSolid'Update as usual.
    Last edited by Ofy; February 27th, 2010 at 03:55 AM.

Default Thanks!

Thanks for the answer it's exactly what i wanted, to be able to keep the dialog onto screen and continue pikcing points. They have understood what we wanted, great!

Default Sp2

I have installed SP2. It's true that improvements have been made to lofted shapes. There are also some performance issues with surfaces Checking, now it's faster.

By the way, do you know how to exchange packages with another user and make documents unique during Import/Export actions? It seems that replication is the key. I don't understand if we can replicate and replicate as long as we want. What's make sure that a document is always the same one?

Default Free Shape in TopSolid 7

A nice video about Free Shape edition. Video is on YouTube but you can find an article on TopSolid Blog:

Free Shape Design in TopSolid 7 |

It's about importing external file formats and start modifying these imported shapes in TS 7, even if you don't have the operations which initially have built these shapes. By the way, watch the video, it's easy to understand

Default TopSolid 7 Community

I agree with you Ofy, it would be nice to have a TopSolid 7 community. Is there any petition or something like that, do i have to sign somewhere? Tell me what to do to support your request.

Adrien