Default Which CAD software

Hello. I currently work in the construction industry and have noticed the increase in and demand for 3d modelling at the tendering stage of jobs.

Given this I would like to get onto a course that would start me on this path. People in the industry are talking about software that not only allows you to produce 3D models but also produces feedback on costing and other information generally collated by a QS - does anyone know what this type of software is called?

•   AltAdvertisment

AutoCAD 2010, by far is the most updated and user friendly CAD software I know. If you're an interior designer or architect, this is suited for you. The interface is easy to understand and you can easily designate proper perspective. Values are easy to indicate.

•   AltAdvertisment

Smile 3D modelling software

If you want best mechanical 3D cad software then it is catia which is the best CAD software available in the market.

For information and news on CAD softwares then you can refer to this site

CAE world - best website for CAD, CAM and FEM analysis information

•   AltAdvertisment

What is the learning curve like on Autocad 2010??

You can also try out ActCAD 2019 Professional CAD software. It is the latest one available to you based on IntelliCAD engine. Even it is very cost effective. It covers both 2D and 3D work backgrounds. As you are in the construction field, then visualizing the building plans and 3D modeling of the structure will become easy with the use of only one CAD Software.