Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

3ds max freezing issue

3dworld

Hi,

I don’t know if anyone else has had this problems too. But here goes:

3ds max 2010 and 2011 both stops responding or starts to lag a lot whenever I press the play button in the animation controls. I have downloaded the latest service packs and hotfixes and still no use. Even the area don’t show anything regarding this problem ( at least I could not find ). I have 2 pc, a desktop with core i7 processor and 8 GB DDR3 RAM and 1 GB Nvidia GTS 250 and another one is a laptop with core i7 processor, 4 GB DDR3 RAM and a 512 MB ATI Radeon 4570. I have the same problem in both machines and with both 3ds max 2010 and 2011. Do you know how to fix this? By the way I always use 64 bit softwares but for these 2 I tried both 32bit and 64bit. With no luck.

The other problem I have is with 3ds max 2009 which I love so much. While working, after every hour on half an hour or so, max stops responding for about 10 seconds. After that it gets well again. But this really is very frustrating to work with. Even after every 10 minutes this may occur. It doesn’t matter what I am doing in the viewport. It always has to do that. Do you know any solutions for this?

Thanks in advance.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back