Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Burning Out Letters On Plasma Table

robbinz2121

I get all kinds of people asking me if I can burn out letters for them to make signs and things and constantly turn them away because of the hassle of having to draw the letters and keep the to scale. I've searched and searched for some kind of font or software that can help with this and can't find anything. Does anyone know any tricks, software, or font to be able to do this easily.

To make it more clear for someone who might be confused about what I'm talking about I need to make certain letters so they won't fall out of the plate so I just can't type them. For instance the letter O, after being burnt out it would just look like a hole. Other examples of letters that cause problems would be B,P,R,Q and D.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back