Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

CCNA,CCNP,CCIE,MCITP,MCSE training in Kochi Kerala India

Logic India is providing training for various software and networking courses. Those are

Software Courses

.Net Plus
.Net Wizard
Advanced PHP
Android
Android Projects
IEEE Projects
Java (OCPJP)
JEE6.0
MCA, BTech, BCA Projects
MCTS ADO.Net
MCTS Sql Server
MCTS Web
MCTS Windows + WPF
Microsoft Dynamics CRM4.0
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Development
MySql
PHP
SilverLight 4.0
WCF
Windows Azure

Network Courses

CCIE Routing_Switching
CCNA 640-802
CCNA Security
CCNA Voice 640-461 ICOMMv8.0
CCNP
CCNP Security (CCSP)
CCNP Voice(formerly CCVP)
CCVP 6.0
Linux Scripting
MCITP Messaging Ex.2010
MCITP Windows 2008 (EA)
MCSE
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Admin
Network Engineering
RHCE 6
RHCE 6.0 Bootcamp

Other Courses

BCA
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
CISA
CISSP
MCA
SSCP

Our faculties are well experienced. We provide quality education at low cost. Both online live interactive training and regular class training are available. Online live interactive training is very much beneficial for international students, as the cost of study is low compared to other countries(basically Europe and USA). It is because of this benefit more international students come and study in Logic. One to one class (Individual training) and common class are available. Accommodation is available for students.

For more details visit Logicindia website

I want to be ccna certified

I want to be ccna certified, but i dont know how to do it ( as i m beginner ).So if somebody could help me out how else can i study and get ccna? Please help me out, i shall b really thankful to you for replying.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back