Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

The Skecher grid turns WHITE when the [Transparent] option is checked.

Bert

Hi. I would like to know why this happens in CATIA V5. The workbench is the [Sketcher] workbench.

<Scenario>
1. Start CATIA.
2. Enter the [Sketcher] workbench.
3. Select the [View Mode Customization] icon.
==> The [View Mode Customization] definition box will be displayed.
4. In this definition box, check the [Transparent] option and the click the [OK] button.
5. The grid in the Sketcher will be turned white. (This is my question.)

Is this a bug or a specification?
If it is a specification, is there anybody who might know why it works this way?

Thank you in advance,
question.jpg

It does the same thing for me Bert. The gray grid turns white, but only in the Transparent mode.

I'm not sure what the Transparent mode is used for, so my guess is it's supposed to work like that.

It does the same thing for me Bert. The gray grid turns white, but only in the Transparent mode.

I'm not sure what the Transparent mode is used for, so my guess is it's supposed to work like that.

MrCATIA, Thanks for doing the same to confirm if the same behavior can be observed. :)

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back