Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

How do I remove the default text?

shivrash

Hello everybody,

How do I remove the default text appearing in the template title box?
I have tried many a times, but alas. If I go for a textbox, the new text is appearing over the default one like Company Name in the background and the name I enter pasted over it.
Please help.

Either select; then Edit the text, or select; then delete it, before boxing in new text. Then save it to a new template name to retain title block info if you are going to use it in the future. Hope this helps! :)

Frank

Thanks for ur reply, but the solution u told doesn't work. The text which is there on template can't be selected.
I'm sending the images of how does it look like before and after writing the text.
the first pic shows the default template A4 without the text written on it. The solution which you have told does not work here.

In the second pic, the text is written by making use of a text tool box. But the newly written text appears alongwith the already present one.
I want to remove the text which is there in the first pic.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back