Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Vibration analysis

Is there any one here who does frequency analysis in catia? I am trying to do frequency analysis for a whole assembly and need some resources to do it right. Any one here has any useful resources?

I need it badly. :(

CATIA support vender materials or Dassault online help?

Is there any one here who does frequency analysis in catia? I am trying to do frequency analysis for a whole assembly and need some resources to do it right. Any one here has any useful resources?

I need it badly. :(

I can only think of obtaining some from CATIA support venders. (I once worked as a CATIA instructor at an automaker, but there were good ones out there.) I have never seen any good stuff at bookstores or amazon.com. Dassault's online help document will be the most accessible resource but I don't know if that would be a practical item...

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back