Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Coincidence constraint will only select/highlight whole object Please help!!

Hi please help, I am trying to use the coincidence constraint in assembly but it will not highlight the axis through the object only the whole object itself.

Coincidence constraint in Assembly

Hi please help, I am trying to use the coincidence constraint in assembly but it will not highlight the axis through the object only the whole object itself.

Ans : hi jean,

It will definitely highlight the axis generally. But are you using parts in design mode or its a cgr file ? Could you please elaborate the context with an image ? what is the first element you have selected ?

Dont worry, it is easy.

Do what you want to do, such as click the coincidence tool, and look where do you want to apply the coincidence, zoom in to that area until the axis is shown when you hover your mouse pointer.

regards,

zihad
mycatiav5.blogspot.com

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back