Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Optics and Lighting Plug-in

afZemax

Hello SolidWorks Forum,

I am working on building a SolidWorks plug-in that will allow users to test the optical and lighting systems for their products. We are still in the early phase of collecting data to make sure the product we build will be useful and valuable for our users. To that end, we have designed an anonymous survey to gather information about users that may have a need for this type of product. It would be tremendously helpful to us if you could take 5-10 minutes to help us build a product better suited to your needs.

Here is the link to the survey. (Opto-Mechanical Software Survey)

The survey is intended to conduct market research, not sell anything. We are looking for potential beta-testers when the product is ready. If you are interested, please complete the optional question at the end asking for an e-mail address. Additionally, if anyone has any suggestions about other websites or forums where I can find other helpful SolidWorks users such as yourselves, please don't hesitate to pass it along!

Please feel free to comment or message me with any questions. Thank you so much for your help!

Andy Ferris
Zemax Product Manager

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back