Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

I Can't Login to this Forum.

C

CADMiester

Hello support,

I don't have a problem now but a while back I had a problem logging in to this forum. It would not recognize my www.3DCADTips.com username and password. You informed me of the situation and then I resolved it by registering for this forum separately. Perhaps you could respond so that other new users do not have the same concerns in the future

Thanks. :)
CADMiester

Why you could not login.

Hello CADMiester,

We would be glad to clarify the issue for new users to this forum.
Actually there is a message at the top of the home page of this forum that says the following:

----------------------------
Read this first - If you registered with us after March 1, 2006 then you must register with this forum separately. All members prior to March 1 were automatically registered.
----------------------------

What does this mean?

You see, originally, this forum was part of the 3DCADTips.com website. Due to its success, we gave it its own domain at 3DCADForums.com. That was in March of this year. At that time all 3DCADTips.com members were automatically registered for this forum. However, because community forums have a more stringent registration procedure (for security reasons) the forums require a separate registration.

So if you registered with 3DCADTips.com after March 1, 2006, your 3DCADTips username and password will not work on this forum. You have to register for the forum separately. However, this also will soon change.

All of our sites are being united under the "3DCADWorld Network" brand name. Once the conversion is complete, there will be one registration process and one username and password to gain access to ALL of our sites! This will be referred to as your 3DCADWorld ID (similar to the Yahoo ID procedure). The conversion should be complete by the end of this year.

So until then, new users to this forum have to register separately even if you registered at 3DCADTips.com after March 1, 2006. Again, if you registered at 3DCADTips.com before March 1, you were automatically registered with this forum and your 3DCADTips.com username and password will work.

Once united as the 3DCADWorld Network, your 3DCADTips.com username and password will become your new 3DCADWorld ID. If you didn't register at 3DCADTips.com, then your 3DCADForums.com username and password will become your new 3DCADWorld ID.

Thanks for the opportunity to clarify this issue.
3DCADForums Help Desk :cool:

Archicgi

Hello support,

I don't have a problem now but a while back I had a problem logging in to this forum. It would not recognize my www.3DCADTips.com username and password. You informed me of the situation and then I resolved it by registering for this forum separately. Perhaps you could respond so that other new users do not have the same concerns in the future

Thanks. :)
CADMiester

Thanks for helpful article!

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back