Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

AMD 7800 graphics card

Im running AMD 7800 graphics card. When I drawing an assembly in context, I am getting stalling in the graphic when zooming in and out.
64 bit Intel R2.66 Mkz processor
36 GB Ram
Is there a work around to help this graphics card??🙂

I don't believe that card is certified, so there may not be much you can do. I would recommend first making sure you have the latest drivers installed for it.

If the latest drivers don't work then you could try enabling openGL mode Tools > Options > System Options > Performance > use software openGL

This bypasses your Gfx card, so I would expect it may look worse/behave slower but if it starts to work then at least you can do what you need to. I would not recommend always working with this on, it's generally there for diagnosing if it is the graphics card causing the issue

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back