Suncoast Architect Inc Job Listing
Suncoast Architect Inc. is seeking a part-time or full-time employee with strong CAD and Drafting Skills.
This position will report to the President of the company.
Work will entail CAD and Drafting design on a variety of projects from residential to commercial buildings. Strong CAD and Drafting skills needed.
- Following specifications and calculations to create various technical drawings.
- Preparing both rough sketches and detailed work with CADD systems.
- Performing calculations for materials and weight limitations.
- Communicating with architects and engineers, and incorporating knowledge gained into drawings.
- Preparing, reviewing and redrafting alongside the engineering team.
- Ensuring final designs are compliant with building regulations.
- Identifying and communicating potential design problems to the rest of the team.
- Bachelor of Science in engineering or architecture.
- Degree from a technical college also acceptable.
- Experience in computer-aided design and drafting (CADD).
- Ability to work well in a team and on your own.
- Ability to respond well to criticism and maintain a positive attitude.
The position is a 1099 subcontractor to start and may evolve into a full-time employee depending upon the needs of the candidate and Suncoast Architect Inc.
Compensation to be negotiated. $18-20 to start.
Position is available immediately.
Please send resume and sample work product to:
Mr. Brian LeBere – Business Manager
Suncoast Architect Inc.
300 West Dearborn St
Englewood FL 34223
Suncoast Architect Inc. complies with State statutes on Veterans' Preference and Federal statutes on nondiscrimination on basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or genetic information.