Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Automatically creating numbers in the balloons

Sinem Tülek

Hello, I have a problem that I could not figure out how to solve for a long time..
In CATIA assemblies, if you generate numbering for the product, you can see the "instance number" in the part>properties>product. I hope it is clear so far.

Now, my problem is: in drafting if you use the balloon to number the parts, it should automatically generate the number that assigned in the assembly environment. My computer does not do this. And in complex drawings, it creates a big problem.

I hope someone can find the solution.
Thanks in advance :)

If you have Generated Numbering in the assembly, and saved the assembly, then the generated numbers should be used in Drafting when creating Balloons. The Generated Number will be automatically used when using the Balloon Generation tool to add Balloons for all parts, and the Generated Number will also be used when adding one Balloon at a time with the Balloon tool.

Last edited:

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back