Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.
I found one of the best cad conversion service providers in California which is logiseek. I would suggest to contact with them if anyone is looking for cad raster to vector conversion services at affordable price. Providing their details here.... [email protected]
Thanks for the info.Actually I have some cad conversion tasks which is needed to do quickly in a short span of time.I chose eCeltic[draftingautocad(dot)com)] which provide me an excellent service.I specially impressed with their online support they provide.
ActCAD is a super good product made in India. This product is powered by IntelliCAD. The developers of ACtCAD used IntelliCAD 8.4a most recent CAD engine from ITC. I think this is the best AutoCAD Alternative for CAD users.
Even though I am a hardcore user of BricsCAD and ProgeCAD I recommend it to all the readers because of its low cost with unique features. Why shouldn’t we have some detailed discussion on this? Yes, I will share my experience in using the ActCAD software. I would like to explain my views on ActCAD.
Please download ActCAD software through below link: (In signature)
· As I already discussed with you, this is made out of IntelliCAD 8.4a which is the very recent CAD engine from IntelliCAD.
· You don’t need any special learning; all commands are similar like many popular CAD software. And you can edit commands too.
· You can convert PDF or Image to drawing file or Drawing file to PDF or Image.
· There is a unique feature i.e. ActCAD Auditor & converter, you can fix errors in your existed drawings and can convert them from one version to another version.
· And they are providing 5000 inbuilt CAD Blocks for our customers and you can also add your own Blocks to this library for repeated usage. It will help so much to civil, mechanical, Architect, Engineers to rescue the loss of time.
· They are providing global valid license, so you can use it anywhere in the world.
· With a unique option self-license, transfer you can deactivate your license key and transfer it from one computer to another computer (internet connection required). You can do it ‘n’ no of times.
· No annual charges and no compulsory upgrades. You can use as it is if you don’t want to upgrade your software. You will get free updates frequently for free.
· There are three versions available for you (classic, standard, professional).
· Classic is for complete 2d and for Windows XP users only. It costs only $149.
· The standard version is for complete 2D and partial 3D. It costs only $199.
· Finally the professional version for complete 2D & 3D and it costs only $249.
· This software comes with free technical support pack.
By considering so many features, benefits and pricing I surely recommend ActCAD blindly. The quick response from the technical support is fabulous. They are providing technical support by Emails, phones, and through Screen sharing that too free of cost. Oh, my GOD, this is the best AutoCAD Alternative I have ever seen. I suggest you take a look at ActCAD trial version.
How do you consider the Best CAD Conversion Service Provider? You can find many such CAD conversion service providers across the globe. The factors which can help to deal with the best CAD conversion service provider are as follows -
1) Does the provider has a specialised, certified and experienced team for your requirement
2) The team size which can ensure that the work will be submitted before or on the provided deadline
3) Total corrections required after submitting work and much more...