Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

catia composer black environment problem

fgh

Hi,I import my catpart format model in catia composer and I see this black environment.
I don't know what is the problem.I reinstalled my catia composer but that is still there.can you help me please?

Attachments

• composer.jpg
    composer.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 6
I have seen this when you are not running support / up-to-date graphics card drivers, for this you will want to check with your reseller whats the current recommended set up. One thing you could try is to go in the settings and set your profile to safe/high speed. Also under Hardware support check what you have selected and try changing it.

Hope that helps. You may also be interested in www.cadasio.com

1614591982417.png

I have seen this when you are not running support / up-to-date graphics card drivers, for this you will want to check with your reseller whats the current recommended set up. One thing you could try is to go in the settings and set your profile to safe/high speed. Also under Hardware support check what you have selected and try changing it.

Hope that helps. You may also be interested in www.cadasio.com

View attachment 2697
thank you very much.after 4 days I tried almost everything and this finaly worked.thank you my friend.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back