Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Catia doesn't save..

Aeronis87

Hi everybody,
I'm using catia since some days for Mein studies! Today I have again the same problem like last week( catia doesn't allow to save my parts'.
Last week I had the same problem, but I got a good type from someone in this forum, he did mean that I have to go to tools+Options + licensing + aktive the License there! It worked great!... To day want to continue my project and I have again the some problem, Catia doesn't save, doesn't allow to save...
I tried to do the same thing like last time... But the license is already available and activated. SO nothing changed till now..
Can someone help me plz
Thank you

If no license is available, you just have to wait till one becomes available.

You might want to contact your IT Help, and make sure the licenses are actively being used. Sometimes users will not exit CATIA when they are finished which keeps the license assigned instead of making it available to other users.

You might also want to contact your instructor; tell them your problem and suggest they get more licenses.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back