Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Catia Macro for exporting data from a display window

dnoel

Hi everyone,

I am working with Catia V5R20 on a Finite Element Model (Generative Structural Analysis)

My model contain 3 cases :
- frequency case
- static case
- Harmonic Dynamic Response case

I display results with a 2D display : displacement in function of the frequency. For exporting data into a text file I can use right click and "Export Data..."

I would like to automize the computation. Usually I record a macro but that does not work with the display window.

Does somebody already have a macro for exporting data from the display window ?

Thank you in advance,

David

PS: I don't know much about VB because I usually use the recording tool...

Hi everyone,

I am working with Catia V5R20 on a Finite Element Model (Generative Structural Analysis)

My model contain 3 cases :
- frequency case
- static case
- Harmonic Dynamic Response case

I display results with a 2D display : displacement in function of the frequency. For exporting data into a text file I can use right click and "Export Data..."

I would like to automize the computation. Usually I record a macro but that does not work with the display window.

Does somebody already have a macro for exporting data from the display window ?

Thank you in advance,

David

PS: I don't know much about VB because I usually use the recording tool...

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back