Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

CATIA V5 Tree blocked when scrolling using the mouse

rogerio

Hello,

I have an issue with my CATIA V5. I am trying to use my mouse scroll wheel to move my tree up and down but the tree does not move. I have looked for options to unblock the tree and I could not find any. Do you have any idea how I can fix this?

Thanks!

Check your mouse properties from the Windows Control Panel. Make sure you don't have any settings turned on that might effect how the scroll wheel works.

I noticed I can cause the problem by clicking the orange arrow icon (Select). Sometimes I can activate the scroll wheel by hitting ESCAPE twice. I can always activate the scroll wheel by hitting any command, and then cancelling.

Hello MrCATIA,

Thanks for you reply but the the issue is only with CATIA as the scroll wheel works fine on any other document (Powerpoint, Wordpad, excel..etc).

I tried what you have advised and the issue persists. Any other idea?

Thanks!

Hello MrCATIA,

Thanks for the reply but the issue is only within CATIA. The scroll wheel of the mouse works well on other windows applications. I have also tried what you have suggested without success. Any other ideas?

Many Thanks for you support!

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back