Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Customized workspace & tool palettes

Nelly

Hi,
I have accidently lost all my customized workspace settings and toolbars in AutoCAD Architecture 2010 (Metric). I did this by going into the 'Options' window, under 'Profiles' I selected 'AutoCAD Archtiecture (US Metric)T and pressing 'Reset'. I know, stupid, right? I was trying to get my tool palettes window back to normal. All my regular palettes were replaced with new ones (for no apparent reason) and I couldn't right click on on the sidebar and select from the regular drop-down menu of 'Design', 'Document', 'Detailing', etc.

When I launch the Imperial version, my custom settings are still available, however. I have tried to locate all these customized settings to bring them into the Metric version but cannot find them in the Autodesk directory. Can you please tell me how I can retrieve them to avoid hours and hours of setting up my workspace? Also, how do I get my original tool palettes back? Thanks in advance!

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back