Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Drawing views automatically hidden when opening a solidworks drawing

simedim84

I'm having a problem when opening a saved solidworks drawing. The drawing views automatically becomes hidden and they are shown as something that looks like "big red envelopes". One envelope for every drawing view. If I right-click an envelope and clicks show, then the view is shown.

How do I make the view automatically to become shown when opening the drawing?

Thank you in advance!

I'm having a problem when opening a saved solidworks drawing. The drawing views automatically becomes hidden and they are shown as something that looks like "big red envelopes". One envelope for every drawing view. If I right-click an envelope and clicks show, then the view is shown.

How do I make the view automatically to become shown when opening the drawing?

Thank you in advance!

This may be related to the link to the model being broken. Did any other error messages come up?

your drawing needs your part, so better transfer/copy your drawing files together with the part files. Unless you saved it as a Detached Drawing.

:)

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back