Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

feature help

RAL

Hi,
I am trying to attach a pouring spout (as in a milk jug etc.) to a cylinder body can anyone suggest a good way to do this? I want the spout to be a smooth blend with the cylinder body
any help much appreciated.

Hello RAL,
I'm having some difficulty visualizing your situation. Posting a picture or a file would help a lot.

If I'm understanding correctly, you have a cylinder body and would like to add a pouring spout onto the cylinder. If this is the case, one solution is to create a sketch of the spout near the top edge of the cylinder. Next, use the Revolved Boss/Base command to attach the spout to the cylinder. Then use the Shell command and select the top face to create the hole.

Jon C
TEDCF Publishing
SolidWorks & Autodesk Inventor Training Tutorials by TEDCF

amiation!

i think amiation play a essential role in the daily life! but i do know so much about the amiation's knowledge! so bless you have a good luck! have a good luck to save the problems ! thank you !

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back