Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

formulas are invisible

4l3x4ndr3

Hi
my problem is that all my parameters are unavailable and invisible from any menu I've tried (f(x) button, right-click and edit formula). If I manualy create a parameter like ratio or something, it will appear in the tree. When I open the formula dialog box (as I've mentioned previously), I can only see the latest parameters (like atio). I tried saving the part, product, change the filter, check or uncheck fields in the options, but it didn't do a thing.

Also, what bothering me is that it was working yesterday. If I create a new product, there is the same trouble. Something special is that all the formulas previously written (like yesterday) aren't visible (well I mean, I can chage the value in the user defined parameter but I can't see the links and writings in the formula box) but still act parametric.

Thanks for help!

make sure you're not in the optimized mode - check the icon in the upper-left corner of the Fomula Editor window
formula editor.jpg

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back