Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Geometric Sets in Part Bodies

jagodragon

Help!!

My company recently "Upgraded" my catia rev and now i can nolonger place the geometric sets under a part body. Can some one tell me what option i need to toggle to make this happen? i tried allowing hybrid bodies and that didn't help (Hybrid bodies are not allowed by our customers) so i looked thru the rest of the options and i can't see what would have to be toggled.

i use this method all the time since our customers will not take assembly files and it make s the data easier to manage so please there has to be a fix for this, i just can't find it :(

I am running a "customer flavor" of R16

i could do it in the previous flavor for this customer but now i am not allowed to. i assume that the flavor is just different settings that they like to use so i am hoping that i can just toggle a button and have it work.

I'm still running R15, and I'm not having any problems. I can either insert a new Geometrical Set and specify a Father, or I can move an existing Geometrical Set by using Change Geometric Set.

I don't see any Tools + Options that would prevent you from doing this.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back