Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

How do I design this oil container

Mans

Excuse me that I encounter this issue emotionally.

I am uneasy and even angry at myself because of some of my failures in designing. I tried to recreate this 4 Litter oil container but I couldn't find a way to create its complex curvature edges with different angles.

Is there anyone to take me out from this problem and confusion, please?

hj.jpg

I'm very willful person to find a way in the technical problems, unlike physical activities that I'm among the lazy ones LOL

After a nonstop effort during two days and night, I eventually could to design the container. The method I found is not particular to this object, but it is a method that will help me to design other complex things in Generative Shape Design! I actually am happy for this success. This caused I think, I'm a talented technician and designer!

Although nobody helped me in this case, but I give thanks to you, my colleagues :)

untitled-1.jpg

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back