Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.
You need to constrain the circle to the curve, but first you need a point.
There are many ways to do this, but here is one way:
1. edit the circle sketch
2. draw a point where the sketch plane intersects the curve
- a. INSERT (top menu) + OPERATIONS + INTERSECT 3D ELEMENTS
- b. select the spline curve
3. constrain the circle centerpoint and the intersection point as COINCIDENT
4. add dimension for the size of the circle
5. EXIT the sketch