Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

How To Extract Data In A File

shekar.mech

There Are 2500 Horizontal Lines (2d X-y Plane) In My Drawing ,i Need Y-coordinate Of Starting Point Of Each Line And Length Of Each Line In A Data File, That Can Be Exported To A C-program. Thank You In Advance.

that could help!

I know a way to do that, you have to do that 2 things; select all lines that you want to see, write ( LI ) and enter, than gonna open a pop window, in there gonna be all start and end point of all your lines the only thing you have to do after that is copy the history.
I hope that works to you...

List Details

Well, that is a way to that! I don't know why but my last post didn't appear here... So you have to select all lines that you want to know the Length, start and end point... and press ( LI in command line ) than press ENTER, after that will pop a window with that numbers, to see all lines you have to continue pressing ENTER. At the end you can copy the history.
I hope that works for you....

window list

So I don't really know if is that you want, but....

There Are 2500 Horizontal Lines (2d X-y Plane) In My Drawing ,i Need Y-coordinate Of Starting Point Of Each Line And Length Of Each Line In A Data File, That Can Be Exported To A C-program. Thank You In Advance.

After select all lines that you want length and starting point you write in a command line " LI " than enter, after that will pop a window with a that numbers, continue to press enter to see all numbers.

I hope that helps...

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back