Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

human builder workbench

leemans69

Can anyone provide me a good source for tutorials or help files on the Human Builder workbench (ergonomics design & analysis)? I am using V5 R19. The user companion at my work does have any tutorials on the human builder and I found the information in the catia help files to not be very useful.

I am currently designing a large assembly jig and would like to place a manikin into the .CATProduct in several locations in different positions to optimize ergonomics.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

I've noticed the Companion can be a little behind in providing up-to-date training material. Sometimes the online Help has better information, but it's not written to be used as training (as you said).

I've never used the Ergonmics family of products, so I can't help you. But the company who sold you CATIA should be able at least demonstrate the capabilities of the products you bought, or arrange to have Dassault expert help you.

Maybe another Forum reader can recommend some tutorials.

Last edited:

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back