Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

I need visible points

Mans

When I draw a point in the center of a circle in sketcher workbench and then go toggle to part design and change the circle to a solid cylinder by pad and go back to sketcher mode again, the point disappears and I cant use the point as a reference for drawing a new concentric circle. What I have to do that the point remain visible and active?
If there is not any solution in this way, how I can draw a new circle concentric with the cylinder?

Thank you

The point is still in the sketch but it is in construction mode, so you won't see it until you edit the sketch containing the circle and point.

But you don't really need the point. Just make the new circle concentric to the first circle, or concentric to the edge of the cylinder, or concentric to the axis of the cylinder, etc.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back