Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Macro to export to multiple file locations.

Hi,

we currently use macro's to export to step, pdf/dxf and dwg, it will export to the same folder as the part/drawing with the revision number at the end in out pdm file system. We then copy the files to the right location, so the purchasing department can do their job.

Sometimes we forget things, and purchasing has to ask us to get the files they need. To make life easier i thought about adding a dump folder where they can find every file.

We don't want to use that folder only, because we have a lot of files and windows search sucks. So we want to use locations in one macro.

I have searched a lot for a bit more information i can use to change the code, but i get results for exporting multiple drawings in one pdf, or multiple export types. i hope you guys can help me.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back