Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Making walls smaller

Danail

Hello,
I met a problem that I cannot resolve it more than a week already. I have the following button, and I need to move the outside walls(in green) and not all the walls 0.2mm or maybe 0.3mm to inside the part and leave everything else untouched. I have in mind a few options for this - creating surfaces?? or moving faces?? Or something else? I dont know which one is the best. I really need some help here. Thank you,

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 3
What are you wanting to happen when you move the faces? your picking just a couple of faces of a tangential fillet so i cant imagine the move face will work that well for you?

1601399235147.png

Do you have access to all the features? In which case role back and change dimensions, if not, I would recommend at least trying to remove the fillets the make changes then add them back on

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back