Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Minimum and maximum sizes for catia parts and assembly

Marcelo Viana

For God's sake, i look everywhere i can, and didn't found a thing that for me is a simple question, and should be easy to find.
The online manual is annoying.
Please, i'm solidworks user trying to figure out if a move to catia worth it, but is also hard to consider a software that you can´t find information about it.
Other softwares i just easy found:

Solidworks : a 1000m box
Inventor : from 1 micron to a 100m box
even a Revit has a 20 miles box
catia: ?????????????????????

Thanks in advance to anyone that have this knowledge, and don't mind to share.

Last edited:
Really?
No one catia user mind to draw a line and put the higher length possible, come here and post the number achieved, to help this poor guy?
What a communit hum?

Wow, that's 1,000,000km, didn't know that could be that much. Also it let all other softwares behind, the maximum i found was solidworks 1km(revit with 30km, but it's more architectural than anything else). Now i know that catia can handle all my needs. thank you sal8251, i was looking for this info quite a lot. also is nice to know that always have someone to care about others needs, thank you again.

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back