Continue to Site

Welcome to 3DCADForums

Join our CAD community forums where over 25,000 users interact to solve day to day problems and share ideas. We encourage you to visit, invite you to participate and look forward to your input and opinions. Acrobat 3D, AutoCAD, Catia, Inventor, IronCAD, Creo, Pro/ENGINEER, Solid Edge, SolidWorks, and others.

Moderators Needed for this Forum!

support

Hello 3DCADForums Members!

3DCADForums.com is growing faster than we can keep up! We are looking for experienced Acrobat 3D members to step forward and help us moderate this forum. All you have to do is login a couple of times a week (more if you want) and help fellow members as much as you can. You would also have additional forum privileges. Mentoring other users is very satisfying and a critical aspect of the CAD community in general.

3DCADForums.com needs your expertise!
Please respond to this thread if you are interested and let us know your experience level brief work history. No personal info is required at this time. We will contact you privately if selected.

Thank you!
3DCADForums Help Desk :cool:

Hello support!
I am interested to moderate this forum!

I have studied Mashine engineering with direction to Product development and industrial design.
I did an interaktive 3D pdf katalog to a company here in Sweden as my examwork. I developed it in SolidWorks and Adobe Indesign, Acrobat 3D. ¨
(This work will soon come to the companies website.)
This worked out well so now we are planing a own company on this.
I got experience in the program and hopefully, when we start our company, there will be more.

Best regards // Alexander "habbe" Harbrecht

Hello 3DCADForums Members!

3DCADForums.com is growing faster than we can keep up! We are looking for experienced Acrobat 3D members to step forward and help us moderate this forum. All you have to do is login a couple of times a week (more if you want) and help fellow members as much as you can. You would also have additional forum privileges. Mentoring other users is very satisfying and a critical aspect of the CAD community in general.

3DCADForums.com needs your expertise!
Please respond to this thread if you are interested and let us know your experience level brief work history. No personal info is required at this time. We will contact you privately if selected.

Thank you!

ok habbe, let's give it a go. We'll make the proper changes to your profile that will give you additional options. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for helping out!
3DCADForums Help Desk

Hello again habbe,

Your profile has been updated and you're all set. I would start with the following:
  • Review all of the posts in this forum to see if there is any information you can add that will help these members out.
  • Try to cintribute to posts that currently do not have any replies. We try not to let any thread go unanswered!
  • Start posting threads with helpful tips and techniques about Acrobat 3D. Post each tip in a separate thread. This will make it easier for each tip to be picked up and indexed by our www.3DCADTips.com and www.3DCADSearch.com sites.
  • Let us know if you have any questions.
Good luck and thank you!

hello im keithicoti,
i would love to help protect and serve i have experience from the webkinz police force i used to help them get scammers,liars,stealing and delete bad post and report people but i really want to be a moderator because i will log on every day and help perople delete bad posts and solve problems smoooooothly and one more time please select me .

keithicoti:) :) :) :)

Articles From 3DCAD World

Sponsor

Back